Visit Sedona On An AZ Bus Charter
Bus Rentals for History Buffs, Spiritual Seekers & Art Enthusiasts
Sedona was once a rural ranching community that was “discovered” by Hollywood, which used it – and the dramatically beautiful red rocks and scenic vistas that surround it – as the setting for many old cowboy movies. Since then, it has evolved into a picturesque, unique oasis at the foot of the stunning Oak Creek Canyon in the Arizona desert.
Often called "Red Rock Country,” its famous vortices and mystical sources of energy attract New Age spiritualists from far and wide, and its resorts and spas, golf, great hiking and biking trails, outdoors sports, shopping and vibrant artist community draw enthusiastic visitors each year.
With our extensive fleet, ranging from mini buses to large luxury coaches, you can depend on US Coachways to accommodate big and small groups. Our affordable bus rental rates and personal customer service make us an ideal choice for community groups, school trips and church organizations as well as for bachelor parties, birthdays and other special events. We offer city bus charters to locations throughout Arizona , including Phoenix, Flagstaff and Tucson. Simply tell us where you want to go, when you want to arrive and how you want to travel and let our experienced accounts specialists, dispatchers and drivers handle the rest.
Natural Wonders, Exquisite Art & Healing Hands
Whether you’re interested in enjoying an Old West experience, finding a unique work of art, a challenging trail, a spiritual New Age experience or simply good shopping, dining, and relaxation, Sedona surely offers something to satisfy everyone. Below are just a few of its many attractions and points of interest.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — If you’re in the mood for a show, take in a live classic rock-and-roll show or a variety of other types of musical and theater performances. For a more active experience, visit the Blazin’ M Ranch, where you’ll enjoy country-western dance parties, saloons, chuckwagon suppers and live Western stage shows.
- Arts & Culture — Sedona is an art enthusiast’s paradise with more than 40 art galleries showcasing contemporary, representational and traditional artists recognized nationally and internationally. In Sedona, you can also experience exquisite performances of classical music at Chamber Music Sedona, and learn about local pioneer history, cowboy life and much ore at the Sedona History Museum.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Sedona is teeming with unique shops, galleries and food emporiums. Stroll through the pedestrian-friendly historic Sedona Main Street District, where you’ll find fascinating arts and crafts stores and delicious eateries. Visit the Gift Shop at the Sedona Arts Center for a piece of fine art, exquisite jewelry and unique keepsakes from your visit. Or explore open-air Creekside Plaza for brand-name goods and fine dining.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Sedona boast first-class golf destinations like the Sedona Golf Resort, which received a four-star rating from Golf Digest, and the Canyon Mesa Country Club. For more active outdoor sports, there are adrenaline-inducing off-road tours and thousands of hiking and biking trails for all skill levels.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Red Rock State Park and Oak Creek Canyon top of the list of strikingly beautiful historical monuments with beautiful hikes and spectacular views. A tour of the Palatki Heritage Site of cliff dwellings is a fascinating experience of living history, and a short trip to the town of Prescott provides the opportunity to see its more than 700 homes and businesses listed in the National Register of Historic Places as well as plenty of Western history dating back to the days of Wyatt Earp.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Cool down and relax by sliding down a slick natural water chute or wading and sunbathing along Oak Creek in Slide Rock State Park, located within Oak Creek Canyon. Then feel energized and ready to visit the only working ranch in the Sedona area that is open to guests for a genuine Wild West experience.
- Zoos and Aquariums — Animal lovers can go on an African safari at the Wildlife Preserve to take pictures of lions, leopards, hyenas and bears. Or watch less exotic, American animals in their natural environments, from bison to bear cubs and more, at Bearizona Wildlife Park.
- Other Points of Interest — Considered by New Age spiritualists to be the home of the New Age movement, Sedona offers a great number of services and events for self-improvement. At the Center for the New Age, visitors can have psychic and astrology readings and participate in spiritual retreats. For a great variety of massages, energy work and body/mind healing, visitors can turn to Stillpoint Living in Balance.
Reserve Your Sedona, AZ Bus Charter Rental Today
Explore the delights of Sedona on a US Coachways bus charter rental. You can depend on us to provide a smooth, safe and comfortable ride at great bus rental rates. Our professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).