Rave On Through Lubbock on a Texas Bus Charter Rental
A Smooth Ride for Buddy Holly Fans & More
Known as the birthplace of rock 'n' roll legend Buddy Holly, Lubbock pays homage to him and other local music legends with a museum, a walk of fame and an annual music festival. But the city offers other delights. You'll find great golf courses, shopping centers, museums and an archeological site that dates back 12,000 years not to mention the Texas Tech University’s Big 12 conference-winning Red Raiders football team and thrill rides at Joyland Amusement Park.
Add to all that, this West Texas city has a hopping nightlife.
With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, US Coachways can provide any size group with city bus charters to locations throughout Texas, including Galveston, Austin and Houston. Our affordable bus rental rates and personal customer service ensure a smooth ride for community and church groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties, wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. Be it a school trip or a corporate event, you can count our professional staff and well-maintained buses to get you where you want to go safely.
It’s So Easy to Fall in Love with Lubbock
Beyond the boyhood stomping ground of Buddy Holly, the city’s museums highlight the region’s agricultural and military history, while its many parks and golf courses offer a way to get away from it all. Below are some must-see points of interest worth a visit during your trip to Lubbock.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Fall from a height of 140 feet on the Dare Devil Drop at Joyland Amusement Park or barrel down a waterslide at Water Rampage. As for nightlife, head to the Depot Entertainment District for a fun evening on the town.
- Arts & Cultural — Culturally, Lubbock can't be mentioned with speaking about Buddy Holly, one of its best-known natives. Be sure to explore the Buddy Holly Center, a museum that pays homage to his life and achievements. Take in a show at the Allen Theatre or explore the exhibits at the Bayer Museum of Agriculture and the Museum of Texas Tech University.
- Restaurants & Shopping — You'll find quite a few opportunities to shop and eat, including the South Plains Mall and the Antique Mall of Lubbock, noted as one of the best antique venues in the Southwest. Visit the historic Depot District, which offers upscale restaurants and a winery.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Jones AT&T Stadium is the 60,000-seat facility that is home to Texas Tech's Red Raiders football team. If you're a golfer, The Rawls Course was rated by Golf Digest as "One of the 50 Best Golf Courses for $50 or Less," and there's Shadow Hills Golf Course, a premier 18-hole, par-72 public facility, or the 36-hole Meadowbrook Golf with two rivers running through it.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — Lubbock has a significant archeological site, the Lubbock Lake Landmark at the Museum of Texas Tech University, where a 12,000-year-old human civilization was unearthed. Learn how pioneer ranchers lived in the historic days of the Old West at the National Ranching Heritage Center or explore the Silent Wings Museum with its WWII gliders. Visit the Buddy Holly Statue and the West Texas Hall of Fame with its plaques for Waylon Jennings, Roy Orbison, Bob Wills and the Gatlin Brothers
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Fishing, boating, horseback riding, hiking, water skiing and hunting are part of life in West Texas. Visitors can water ski and camp at Buffalo Springs Lake or hit Lake Alan Henry for fishing and hunting. Clapp Park, one of the city’s more than 70 public parks, is home to the Lubbock Arboretum.
- Other Points of Interest — Prairie Dog Town at MacKenzie Park is the place to go to learn about these native critters or see a special exhibit at Lubbock's Science Spectrum and OMNI Theater, which recently featured live penguins in "Penguin Plunge." More than 150 rare and fully restored windmills are on display at the American Wind Power Center, located on 28 acres of rolling city park land in Yellow House Canyon.
Make Your Lubbock Charter Bus Rental Today
Explore Lubbock on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to community group trips, we're the ideal choice with an extensive fleet, great bus rental rates and personal service. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 to get answers to your questions and help reserving. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)