Enjoy the Comfort of a Harrisburg Bus Charter
Amish Farms to City Lights, Harrisburg Beckons
Pennsylvania’s capital city has recovered from the economic hardship of the 1980s. Today, visitors to Harrisburg find historical and cultural attractions as well as family fun with cruises along the Susquehanna, hiking and shopping.
Looking for a day trip? Head to Lancaster County’s Amish Country or nearby Hershey where you can tour a chocolate factory or ride a roller coaster at Hersheypark.
US Coachways' extensive fleet of bus rentals provide safe and reliable transportation for community groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events, always at a good price. Whether it’s a party bus or a 56-seat charter bus, US Coachways serves cities throughout Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and the Lehigh Valley region, with account specialists on hand 24/7 to handle all your needs.
Have a Capital Time on a Harrisburg Charter Bus Rental
Harrisburg offers visitors more than a tour of the State Capitol. From history buffs to cycling enthusiasts, there’s something for everyone in Harrisburg. The points of interest include:
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — River cruises and amusement parks offer great fun for visitors of all ages. See the city sites from the Susquehanna River aboard the Pride of the Susquehanna, an authentic riverboat, or ride the roller coasters at nearby Hersheypark.
- Arts & Cultural — Pennsylvania’s capital city is a rich canvas of art and cultural venues. Explore the science exhibits at the Harrisburg Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts or take in film at the museum’s IMAX. Looking for music or theater? Take in a performance by the Harrisburg Symphony or the touring company of a Broadway play at The Forum.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Great shopping abounds in Harrisburg. Find locally-grown produce and fresh baked goods at the Broad Street Market and upscale clothing stores at the Strawberry Square Shopping Center, or tour the city’s boutiques for handmade pottery, jewelry, linens and home décor items.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Join the action at Harrisburg’s sports venues. Cheer on the Harrisburg Senators, the city’s minor-league ball club, at Metro Bank Park or play 18 holes at Dauphin Highlands, an upscale, par-72 golf course.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The dome of Pennsylvania’s capitol building is famous the world over. It isn’t the only landmark or historic site worth seeing in Harrisburg. The National Civil War Museum is one of the largest museums in the world dedicated solely to the American Civil War. Check out Fort Hunter for a glimpse of the city’s frontier past and tour historic homes in the Shipoke Historic District along the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Occupying 85 acres in the city’s Allison Hill neighborhood, Reservoir Park, which offers a wonderful vantage point to view the State Capitol, the Susquehanna River valley and the nearby Blue Mountains, is the setting for many of Harrisburg's most popular outdoor festivals and performances.
Book Your Harrisburg, PA Bus Charter Today
Whether it’s a night out with friends, a school trip or a family vacation, US Coachways provides a reliable and safe way to see what Harrisburg has to offer, at a good price. Contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427) to book your Harrisburg bus charter rental with private driver.