Shuffle Off to Buffalo on a New York Bus Charter
Rent a Bus to Enjoy Buffalo's Delights, from Food to Historic Homes
Buffalo isn’t just a type of chicken wing. New York State’s second-largest city is no slouch when it comes to art, architecture, history, culture, dining and entertainment.
Experience Frank Lloyd Wright’s stunning Darwin Martin House Complex and the city’s modern art collection. Relive part of the city’s incredible history at the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site. Explore hip neighborhoods, more than 400 independently-owned restaurants, tree-line city parks and nearby Niagara Falls.
Whether it’s a family vacation, a corporate outing or a friend’s birthday bash, US Coachways can be counted on to get you where you want to go, when you want to get there — all at the best bus rental rate possible. Our ability to accommodate any size group and personal service make us an affordable choice for school trips, church and community groups as well as special events such as bachelor parties and other wedding activities.
We offer city bus charter rental locations throughout New York state , including New York City, Albany and Westchester County. Hand us your itinerary, and choose your mode of transportation — from a mini-bus to a 56-seat luxury coach bus. Our staff of customer specialists, drivers and dispatchers will take care of the rest.
Football, Art, History & So Much More
Points of interest abound with no shortage of places to go and things to do in Buffalo and the surrounding area. From hip shops to roller coasters and concerts, below are some of the highlights of what Buffalo and the surrounding area have to offer visitors.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Located 45 minutes from Niagara Falls, Darien Lake Theme Park Resort is New York state’s largest theme park, with more than 100 rides, shows, attractions and a 20,000-capacity concert venue. Looking for another type of thrill? Try your luck at Hamburg Casino or roll the dice at Seneca Niagara Casino at Niagara Falls. Attend a concert at Buffalo’s 21-acre Canalside waterfront district.
- Arts & Cultural —Buffalo’s arts and culture scene includes one of America’s finest collections of modern and contemporary art at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, the Grammy Award-winning Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra and the magnificent Shea’s Performing Arts Center. Are you a fan of architecture? Frank Lloyd Wright designed numerous houses in Buffalo, which at the time was a thriving industrial hub.
- Restaurants & Shopping — The best of shopping in Buffalo can be found in the thriving Elmwood Village neighborhood, with its chic boutiques and restaurants located just a short drive from downtown. Looking for bargains? The Fashion Outlets at Niagara Falls, with more than 150 top designer brands, promises savings of up to 75 percent. If it’s food you want, taste regional specialties at Buffalo’s historic Broadway Market, dig into a classic "beef on weck" sandwich at taverns around town or visit the Anchor Bar, where Teressa Bellissimo cooked up the original recipe for Buffalo wings.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Watch the Buffalo Bills battle their NFL rivals at nearby Ralph Wilson Stadium, or cheer on the Sabres from center ice at First Niagara Center. Play the ponies at Buffalo Raceways in Hamburg. Golfers can tee off at a diverse mix of courses, including the Niagara Falls Country Club.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — From the War of 1812 to a presidential inauguration, Buffalo is filled with tales of the past. Stand where Teddy Roosevelt took the oath of office or learn how the Erie Canal turned Buffalo into an industrial powerhouse. In nearby Lewiston sits Old Fort Niagara where costumed re-enactors hold encampments every summer.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Stroll the tree-line avenues in Buffalo’s public parks and then move onto the more thrilling activities, such as touring Niagara Falls by boat, fishing on Lake Ontario or whitewater rafting at Letchworth State Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Visit the polar bears at the Buffalo Zoo, located at the city’s Delaware Park. Feed the penguins at the Aquarium of Niagara located in Niagara Falls.
- Other Points of Interest — Looking for something a bit different? Try a hot air balloon ride over the 17-mile-long gorge at Letchworth State Park. Tour the factory and museum of the Original American Kazoo Company. Explore a World War II submarine at the Buffalo & Erie County Naval & Military park.
Let Us Help You Book Your Buffalo Bus Charter Rental Today
Booking your Buffalo bus rental with US Coachways is easy. Our knowledgeable account specialists are available any time, day or night, to help you plan your bus trip and ensure your itinerary fits your needs and budget. Why wait? Contact us today for a free quote at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)