Tour Allentown on a Pennsylvania Bus Charter
Just the Ticket for Shoppers, Thrill Seekers & Art Lovers
Nestled in the rolling hills of the Lehigh Valley, the city of Allentown and its tri-city siblings of Bethlehem and Easton offer something for everyone, from museums to amusement parks.
History enthusiasts can learn the story of the Liberty Bell's famous trip from Philadelphia to Allentown. Roll the dice at a premier casino. Enjoy boutiques and restaurants or catch a performance at SteelStacks, the 10-acre arts and culture venue built on the former site of Bethlehem Steel. Looking for something for the kids? Scream and splash at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, or learn how crayons get made at the Crayola Experience.
No matter what you’re doing in the tri-city area, charter bus rentals are the safe, affordable and reliable way to go. Our extensive fleet and services offered at great prices make US Coachways the ideal choice for community groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as birthdays, anniversaries and wedding activities. Our professional, experienced account specialists, drivers and dispatchers take the anxiety out of your travel plans with bus charters available to many locations in Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh.
Plenty to See & Do in the Lehigh Valley
Allentown is more than the title of a Billy Joel song. Unique entertainment venues, busy downtown shopping districts, thrill rides or architecture, the tri-city region of Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton provides plenty to do and see, day and night. Take a look below at the many points of interest and what the area has to offer:
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Get ready to be entertained. Get two great amusement parks for the price of one at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. Try your hand at one of 36 poker tables at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem, or hit “open mike night” at Godfrey Daniels, a small club in Bethlehem that draws some very big acts.
- Arts & Cultural — Once a steel town, Allentown and the surrounding area offer an impressive arts and culture scene, from the world-class collection at the Allentown Art Museum to performances at the State Theatre Center for the Arts in Easton. Don't miss the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks, a unique arts and culture venue built on the former site of Bethlehem Steel that offers musical performances, art exhibits, movies and so much more. Tour old-fashioned rose gardens at the Malcolm W. Gross Memorial Rose Arboretum. If you visit in the winter, catch a performance at Allentown Symphony Hall.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Dine and shop your way across the tri-city region. Taste one of the featured home brews at Allentown Brew Works or dine and dance the night away amid the breath-taking architecture of Cosmopolitan. The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem has more than 27 stores offering clothing, jewelry and gifts. Get in the holiday spirit at Christkindlemarkt, the annual open-air holiday market that showcases more than 100 artisans with everything from pottery to holiday crafts.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — For history buffs, Historic Bethlehem tells the story of the city from colonial America to modern times. The Liberty Bell Museum in Allentown memorializes the year the Liberty Bell was hidden from the British in a local church. Ride a mule-powered boat along the Lehigh Canal. Visit Trout Hall and learn the tragic tale of James Allen, a scion of Allentown’s founding family whose British sympathies cost him his wealth, his freedom and possibly his life.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There is a multitude of outdoor pursuits from hiking and boating in the Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor to scuba diving at Dutch Springs, a 50-acre spring-fed lake in Bethlehem. Canal towpaths and rail-trails along the Lehigh, Delaware and Susquehanna rivers are perfect for bicyclists of all skill levels.
- Zoos & Aquariums — The Lehigh Valley Zoo in Schnecksville features exotic animals from around the globe. Pet a penguin, meet a two-toed sloth and take a paddle boat around Lemur Island.
- Other Points of Interest — In nearby Nazareth, visit the factory floor at C.F. Martin & Co. to learn how guitars come to life through the hands of the craftsmen.
Book Your Allentown, PA Bus Charter Now!
Need party bus with luxury amenities to make that evening out in Allentown special? Need to ferry wedding guests to the reception? Organizing a family vacation? Whatever your need, you can rely on US Coachways to get your group there and home again safely. Give us your itinerary, and then sit back and enjoy the ride. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
Our local offices include:
41 North 8th Street
Allentown, Pa 18102