NY Bus Charters: The Perfect Way to Travel the Empire State
Rent a Bus to See City Lights, Beaches & Mountains
New York State has booming cities, majestic waterfalls, mountains, and of course some of the best pizza, chicken wings and pastrami sandwiches ever digested.
New York City is the crown jewel with its world-famous museums, Broadway theaters and a nightlife that’s rivaled by few other places. Still, a journey through the rest of the state can uncover plenty of gems. Syracuse is a sports fan’s dream. The Adirondacks promise spectacular mountain scenery and outdoor adventure. Palatial mansions along the Hudson River and Long Island’s Gold Coast hark back to the glamour of a bygone age, while the beaches of the Hamptons are today’s playground for the rich and famous. And Niagra Falls is simply awesome.
See NYC, Hudson Valley, the Hamptons & More
From a party bus to a 56-passenger bus, US Coachways will take you where you want to go. Booking a cross-country tour? Our New York bus charters will take you through all the areas of interest and make stops throughout the day for food, shopping and sightseeing. Or if it’s a boy’s night at Yankee Stadium, we will get you there and home, no problem.
Our charter destinations include:
- New York City Charter Bus —When not skipping down Broadway or perusing famous art collections, you can stroll through Central Park or take in the city’s nightlife. US Coachways will get you to your New York City destination safely.
- Adirondacks Charter Bus—Museums and historic homes hidden among majestic mountains and pristine lakes, make the Adirondacks a must-see stop on any Empire State bus charter with US Coachways.
- Albany Charter Bus—From the state Capitol to a thriving arts community, Albany is a prime getaway for history buffs, art aficionados and outdoor enthusiasts. And you want to miss the Baseball Hall of Fame in nearby Cooperstown. Ride in comfort with US Coachways.
US Coachways can take you anywhere you want to go in New York, including bus charters to Westchester County, Long Island, the Hudson Valley, Buffalo and Syracuse. Our great bus rental rates, and stellar customer service make us a popular choice for church and community groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties and birthdays. Available around the clock, our professional, experienced staff is always ready to help you book a trip worth remembering.
From Great Art to the Great Outdoors, New York Has It All
Whether you want to ride a roller coaster, tour famous museums, visit historic sites or enjoy the great outdoors, New York offers something to pique every interest. The menu of things to see and do is a long one. Below is just a taste of some of the highlights.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks— From flashy casinos to concerts at a Radio City Music Hall and amusement parks, New York doesn’t lack for entertainment and excitement. Ride the famed rollercoaster at Coney Island’s boardwalk or visit Six Flags’ Great Escape & Splash Water Kingdom in Lake George. US Coachways is the official charter bus company for the Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Cultural— The New York art and culture scene is vast, from the Metropolitan Museum of Art in Manhattan and concerts at Lincoln Center to the Grammy-award winning philharmonic in Buffalo. Score a ticket for a Broadway musical. Tour the 500-acre sculpture garden at the Hudson Valley’s Stone King Art Center and Hyde House, home of the famed Hyde art collection.
- Restaurants & Shopping— Whether it’ a Coney Island hot dog, a table at the Four Seasons, some Long Island seafood or one of Buffalo’s classic "beef on a weck" sandwiches, New York is a cornucopia of foods and eateries. And don’t forget to bring an extra suitcase. Great shopping includes quaint Main Streets, the luxury stores on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue and the factory outlets in Lake George and Niagara Falls.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues— Whether it’s family fun at a minor league baseball park or the thrill of watching an NFL game from the 50-yard line, New York is a sports fan’s dream. Score a ticket to the U.S. Open Tennis Championship. Cheer on the Knicks at Madison Square Garden or watch the thoroughbreds race at Belmont Park. Play a round of 18 at one of many championship golf courses.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks— A visit to New York can be a visit to America’s historic past. From the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor to Revolutionary War battlefields, and the glorious Kykuit, the Rockefeller-family estate in the Hudson Valley, travelers can see the places and meet the characters from the history books.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities— From the towering peaks of the Adirondacks to the rolling landscape of Manhattan’s Central Park, the Empire State is a four-season destination. Ski in Bear Mountain State Park or take a bobsled ride in Lake Placid. Take a rafting trip down the AuSable. For anglers, Lake Champlain has more than 80 different species of fish.
- Zoos & Aquariums—From the Bronx Zoo to Long Island Aquarium, New York is home to some unique – not to mention famous – animal exhibits, including the Central Park Zoo, the Syracuse Zoo and the Aquarium of Niagara.
- Other Points of Interest— Tired of museums and historic sites? Sick of hiking? Already shopped and dropped? Don’t fret. There are plenty of fascinating things to do and see. Cruise around the Statue of Liberty aboard the Staten Island Ferry. Get chosen to be in the studio audience during a taping of Saturday Night Live. Visit the small Hudson Valley town of Pine Bush for the annual UFO Festival. Learn how a kazoo gets made when you tour the factory where the Original American Kazoo Company makes the tiny musical instruments.
Why Wait? Call Today to Book Your NY Bus Charter Rental
It’s never been easier to book a city bus charter with US Coachways. Go online, email or call. Our experienced and professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions and help you plan a great trip at a great price. For a free quote or to book your New York bus charter, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427).
What are the best cities to visit in New York?