Take an Easy Ride on Our Massachusetts Charter Buses
Rent a Bus to See Beaches, Baseball & History
Massachusetts has windswept beaches and pristine woods, quaint country roads and cities alive with history and art, and of course some of the best clam chowder ever tasted.
The Bay State is a four-season vacation destination. There’s winter skiing and gorgeous fall foliage in the Berkshires. Visit Cape Cod’s famed sand dunes and picturesque lighthouses. Get your fill of art, theater and professional sports with a visit to Boston. And if it’s history you want, well, there are battlefields, monuments and historic homes stretching from New Bedford to Lowell.
Explore Boston, the Cape, the Berkshires & More
From party buses to a 56-seat luxury coach bus, US Coachways can handle groups of all sizes and types. Whether you’re booking a cross-country trip or a school trip, our Massachusetts charter buses will hit all the best sights and points of interest. Organizing your best friend’s bachelor party? Rely on US Coachways for a smooth, safe ride at affordable prices.
Our charter bus destinations in Massachusetts include:
- Boston Bus Charter — When not cheering on the Red Sox at Fenway Park, peruse encyclopedic art collections, explore historic sites, visit the shops on Newbury Street or take in the city’s nightlife. You can count on US Coachways to get you to your Boston destination safely.
- Cape Cod Bus Charter — Boasting some of the country’s best beaches, Cape Cod is a haven for those who love water sports and summertime fun. But there are also historic homes, art museums, music and theater. The idyllic villages of Cape Cod are must see stops on any Massachusetts bus charter with US Coachways.
- The Berkshires Bus Charter — From classical music at Tanglewood to the Appalachian Trial, the Berkshires are a great getaway. Travel in comfort with US Coachways.
US Coachways also offers bus charter rentals with private drivers and luxury amenities to Worcester, Plymouth, Springfield and Lexington. Offering superior customer service and great bus rental rates, we are an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations, school trips and special celebrations such as birthdays, anniversaries and wedding activities. Our professional staff is always available to help make your Massachusetts bus trip memorable.
Massachusetts is More than Just Minutemen & Fenway
It’s where the first shots of the American Revolution were fired. It’s also home to America’s oldest major league ballpark. But there is a long list of other things to do and see. Below is just a sample of what awaits you in the Bay State.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From Boston’s bright lights to concerts at Worcester’s 15,000-seat DCU Center, Massachusetts doesn’t lack for excitement. Boston’s Kenmore Square isn’t the only place to go club hopping. Worcester and Springfield both have bustling club scenes. The Blue Man Group performs to sold-out crowds at the Charles Playhouse. Splash and scream at Six Flags New England and Hurricane Harbor in Agawam. US Coachways is the official bus charter company for Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Cultural — Get your fill of music, art and theater. Beyond the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, there’s the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA) in North Adams and the Worcester Art Museum. Catch a performance by the Boston Symphony either at Symphony Hall or the orchestra’s summer home at Tanglewood. Looking for a little drama? There is Boston’s storied theater district, the Cape Playhouse and the Williamstown Theater Festival.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Shopping is all about finding that one-of-a-kind find or amazing bargain that will give you bragging rights back home. From Provincetown to Pittsfield, Massachusetts is filled with quaint villages with unique shops and fabulous restaurants. Hit the outlet stores in Wrentham and Lee for big discounts on designer names. The Yankee Candle flagship store in South Deerfield is epic. Boston, however, is the gem from the chic boutiques along Newbury Street to the cobblestones of Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues —To say that Massachusetts is obsessed with sports is like saying Ted Williams could sort of swing a baseball bat. Cheer on the Bruins and Celtics at the TD Garden or watch the Patriots play in the snow at Gillette Stadium. What’s Boston without Fenway? But there are minor league ball parks all over the state. Watch thoroughbred racing at Suffolk Downs. Or tee off at the dozens of golf courses scattered throughout the state.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — A trip through Massachusetts is literally a trip through American history. Plimoth Plantation shows what life was like in the 1600s. Boston’s Freedom Trail retraces the moment that led up to the “shot heard round the world.” Historic homes tell the story of sea captains. Old Sturbridge Village remains one of the country’s oldest and largest living history museums. And don't forget Salem, where the famed witch trials occurred.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — From the summit of Mount Greylock to the beaches of Provincetown, the Bay State is an outdoor adventure. Hit the slopes at any of 12 ski areas. Hike the woods around Walden Pond. Boston’s Harbor Islands are an actual national park. So is the Cape Cod National Seashore, with its 40 miles of pristine sandy beaches.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Not a nature lover? That doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy wildlife. Southwick’s Zoo in central Massachusetts is New England’s largest zoo. The New England Aquarium in Boston is home to more than 2,000 species of exotic fish, turtles and sharks. The Woods Hole Science Aquarium is much smaller, but still worth a visit.
- Other Points of Interest — Peruse the hands-on exhibits at Boston’s Museum of Science. Kids will love scampering around the deck of the USS Massachusetts at Battleship Cove in Fall River. The Whydah is an actual pirate shipwreck, turned museum. Relive Camelot at the JFK Presidential Library or tour the Samuel Adams Brewery.
Book a Massachusetts Bus Charter Today
Booking your city bus charter with US Coachways is remarkably easy. Our experienced accounts specialists are on hand 24/7 to answer your inquiries or make reservations. Contact us at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427) and let out skilled drivers do the work while you sit back and relax.
What are the best cities to visit in Massachusetts?